Most people have questions about SEO, like what SEO is and why it is essential for content or blogs and articles. Well, the answer to these questions is if the content is a car, then SEO is the engine of the content. If the motor is not available in the vehicle, it means the car is lifeless. If your article is not ranked correctly, the possibility of getting traffic is less than 1%. This means the hard work of the writer will fail.
Whether you want to rank your website or your YouTube channel, SEO tactics can help you reach your targeted audience to improve your traffic as well as Google ranking.
- Now, the question is what exactly SEO is?
- How is it essential for ranking?
Let’s start by breaking down the first question:
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a group of various tactics and approaches that help a website get top rank on the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more. Yes. You can get your blogs and other content in the number one position on Google and all search engines.
To better understand how SEO works:
Also Read: Shopify SEO Guide  in Hindi
- Let us take an example. Suppose you type a keyword on Google’s search bar and click on the search icon, and what will you find?
- You will see a wide range of content related to your keyword. And the content or blog that will be shown on the top will be because of a great SEO. And Do you know what it means?
- It means your blog has the opportunity to get more visitors, and you have the chance to get publicity via your blog.
- SEO is a technique that helps your content get the first rank on Google. With the help of this technique, your website can get more audience.
- It does not matter whether you use your content as a blog or video. You can bring it to your audience with the help of SEO.
Now, you have the answer about what SEO is. Now, the question is how it is essential for blogs and websites? Let us see how SEO is essential:
How SEO is Essential For Blog Ranking?
Let us take an example to better understand how SEO is essential for your content. Suppose I made a website and published some of my high-quality content in blogs, articles, and a couple of videos. But, it can not reach my audience until I don’t use SEO. So what will be the point of my high-quality content or website creation?
But, on the other hand, if I use some of the SEO tactics, like using keywords and other tactics, it will take a couple of days to reach my desired audience.
Also Read: Affiliate Marketing Guide  in Hindi
Now let’s look at the following points to better understand the benefits of SEO:
- Most users use the internet and search engines to find out the answers they seek. That is why they prefer to pick the top results on the search engine. That means if you want to see your content on the top, you will need to get help from SEO experts.
- SEO does not only help to rank your content on the search engines. It also helps to improve the user experience that helps develop your user credentials.
- Most of the users, including you and I, believe in the top results that show on the search engines. That makes the website owner rank their blogs. And great SEO makes this happen for you.
- SEO helps to enhance the traffic of your website.
- SEO is crucial for your blog promotion and website ranking. It helps your content share on social media platforms to broaden your viewers.
- If you are in marketing, then SEO tactics can benefit you. Because a good SEO can help you reach more customers. And more customers means more sales, which leads to a win-win situation.
Through this blog, I tried to cover the concept of SEO that might help you. SEO is an essential part of digital marketing. With the help of good SEO, you can stand out from the crowd of search engines. To learn more about SEO, keep in touch with us.