Know what to do if Aadhar card is lost. Aadhar card is lost, how to remove it online sitting at home. Aadhar number is not remembered how to get or find out. What to do if aadhar card is lost, full information 2022
Have you lost your Aadhar card and you do not know what to do, then definitely read this post. It often happens that we go out somewhere and in the meantime our Aadhar card gets lost somewhere for some reason. If you do not even know your Aadhaar number or have not saved it anywhere, then there is no need to worry.
If something like this happens to you, do not panic and follow the instructions given in this article. What to do after the loss of Aadhar card, I will tell the complete process to get it again. You will not even need to go anywhere because I will teach you how to find aadhar card through online process from computer or smartphone.
You can remove the lost Aadhar card of anyone, by following the method given below. If you or anyone else’s Aadhar is lost, then do not worry because no benefit is going to come from it. It is not necessary to know that after the loss of Aadhaar, someone can take wrong advantage of it that new. If everyone knows the answer to this, then no one will be worried after the loss of Aadhar card.
Aadhar card is lost can anyone misuse it?
No, after your Aadhar card is lost, no one can misuse it and can not harm you in any way. If, no one can take advantage of your Aadhar from any government or private scheme or service without online OTP or fingerprint authentication.
So, unless you provide your Aadhaar OTP or Fingerprint/Iris, no one can use your Aadhaar for online authentication. Nothing can be done with Aadhar card alone. If you want to lock your Aadhaar for some time for any reason, then you can do it online from the site of UIDAI.
What to do if aadhar card is lost
- Don’t worry about Aadhar card.
- Know your Aadhar number.
- Aadhar card number is not known, then name and mobile number should be there.
- Any mobile number will run new Aadhar card should be registered.
- Aadhar card linked email id can also work.
- You can lock your Aadhar card online for some time.
- If you want, you can also file an FIR related to missing Aadhar card, but it is not necessary to do this.
- Do not give Aadhaar OTP or your fingerprint to anyone for authentication.
Follow the instructions given above and get your new Aadhar card online. Aadhar card linked mobile number or email address is mandatory to get Aadhaar, so find out which mobile number is linked in your Aadhar card.
Aadhar card is lost how to get or generate
- Visit this link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid
- Select Aadhar Number.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the phone number mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- If you want, you can also give email ID instead of mobile number.
- Fill the captcha code correctly.
- Click on “Send OTP” option.
- A 6 digit OTP will be sent to the given mobile number or mail id.
- Enter OTP and click on “Submit”.
- Your 12 digit Aadhar card number will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
- Now, visit this e-Aadhaar download link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Enter 12-digit Aadhar card number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP.
- Fill the OTP and click on “Verify & Download”.
- Your e-Aadhaar will be downloaded in few seconds.
- Done, your Aadhar card is out.
If, you already know your Aadhaar number, then you can start with the direct step number 11. The downloaded Aadhaar is completely valid and a card can also be made for it. By the way, UIDAI has launched two services named Aadhaar Reprint and Aadhaar PVC. You can get the original Aadhar card reissued by using any one of these services.
Keep in mind that the e-Aadhaar file is password protected. Aadhar card pdf password is of 8 digits in which the first four names are in capital letters and the last four are the year of birth. If you do not have a desktop or laptop, then install the mAadhaar app on your smartphone. Through this Aadhar app, you can remove the lost Aadhar card from mobile phone.
Aadhar card is lost, number is not remembered, how to remove it from mobile
- Install mAadhar App on mobile phone.
- Open mAadhar app and login.
- Under All Services section click on Retrieve EID/UID.
- Select the Aadhar Number (UID) option.
- Type your full name.
- Select the mobile number under I want to retrieve using.
- Fill Aadhar Card Link Mobile Number.
- Enter the captcha code and request OTP.
- Enter the received OTP and verify it.
- Now, the 12 digit Aadhaar number will be printed on your mobile phone screen.
- Remember to save your Aadhar number.
- Through this Aadhar card number, you can download e-Aadhar and can also order Aadhar PVC card.
By following the above procedure, you can easily remove Aadhar Number Not Remembered from mobile phone. You can use mAadhar app only if you have a smartphone. This Aadhar card mobile app will not work on normal phones.
HOW TO REMOVE AADHAR CARD LOST BY CALLING UIDAI CUSTOMER NUMBER
- Launch the Caller app on your phone.
- Dial UIDAI Customer Care Number: 1947.
- Choose your language: Hindi or English.
- Now, dial number 3 and then 9.
- Your call will be connected to Aadhar customer care executive.
- Speak to aadhar live agent to retrieve your lost aadhar number.
- Give your Full Name, Aadhar Registered Mobile Number.
- Provide other information to the live agent.
- Lastly, your missing Aadhaar number will be retrieved and given to you.
- Aadhar Live Agent will fully assist you in finding your lost Aadhar card.
I hope you have now understood what to do if the Aadhar card is lost. You can get the Aadhaar which is lost or missing by following any one of the three methods given in this article.